Monday, May 23, 2011

When this all began

I had to go to Pennsylvania in March of 2010 during Spring break to help my mother conduct some family business.  The weather was cold with freezing temperatures and there was snow and ice on the ground.  I drove my mother to the attorney's office and dropped her off at the door to make sure she did not slip and fall.  I went around the corner and parked the car and wanted to hurry around the corner to meet my mother who was waiting for me.  I jogged down the sidewalk to the corner and attempted to turn to the right, as I did I felt my feet beging to slip on the ice, and I went down.  Many of you don't know it, but I had spinal surgery 2 years ago, and to avoid falling on my back and harming myself, I turned to fall on my side and when I did my hip hit the hard cement and I hurt myself.  I sprained my wrist and cut up my hand and knee.  At this point the hip showed now signs of being damaged

No comments:

Post a Comment